Pretty & The Chicken

I'm Pretty. He's Chicken.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

This is my sun spot. That Izzy thinks this blog is all about her. Hmph. That cat needs a good swat in the head and I think I'm just the cat to do it! I'll show her. Later. Maybe. I'll sleep on it and see. That new litter box attacked me today! I had just settled in to make a poopy and it started to stretch it's claw out for my butt! And they wonder why I pee right next to the box. Does anyone else have the attacking litter box? Is there a way I can immobilize it? Any tips would be great. I've got to think smarter, not harder. Ok, bye bye!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia and Ghost said...

Are you trying to think outside the box?

7:11 AM  
Blogger Petey said...

We had one of them once. We went os much that we wore it out and it died. If you want to kill your's, that's what you gotta do, keep going into it a couple of times every hour and soon enough it will get tired and die.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

It's Posessed!!! Call a priest!

1:35 PM  
Blogger one of us said...

Mom won't get us one of those because she figures the first time it grabbed us of something, we'd never use a box again, so we have the regular kind. ~Merlin, Shadow, KO KO

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home