Pretty & The Chicken

I'm Pretty. He's Chicken.

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Mama and Stinky never let us use the laptop, so it's been a while. After almost a month of beautiful sunshine, it rained today. The Chicken and I have been enjoying our sun spots, but it was cloudy today.

Mama had lots of days off this week so I got to snuggle with her and keep her lap nice and warm. Mama also got us a new place to make deposits. We had two before. The Chicken refused to make his deposits in the same box as me so he started peeing everywhere. They got him his own box, but I decided, "What's yours is mine!" so I made deposits in both boxes. He kept peeing on the wall next to his box, so Mama got this new box. He's open to sharing now. It's very loud, but it's cleaner.

Stinky got this new thing that they keep calling the animal, but it doesn't do anything and has no fur. They keep it locked up in the closet, so I'm a little jealous because that's one of my favorite places. Stinky said he was mad because he found out after he got it that there is a better brand of animal - maybe that's why they keep it locked up. I wish they would buy us a new kitty tower, but Stinky says Mama spoils us too much already. That's why Jonah and I love Mama more.

Well, thanks to everyone for visiting our site! We have to get Stinky to bring the laptop home more often so we can blog more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diva Kitty said...

DKM also has that Animal, I think she loves it more than me. Let me know how that box works.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home